So I have been thinking about the best way to let people know what is going on in my life and came to this conclusion. Blog it! Hopefully I can make posts in here often so people can be up to date with the exploits of me, myself and I. There will be some history in this post to get people caught up so hopefully the following posts will just be daily updates.
Work at Medtronic continues to go well. I am getting added to new projects weekly which makes me feel pretty good. More work makes the day go by faster and adds a new twist to the days activities. Most recently I was given the role of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Sharepoint Services. Sharepoint is a web editing software/database that Medtronic uses for department information sites. It is a huge initiative for the company so I am glad to be a part of it. I will basically be a trainer and source of information for everything related to Sharepoint for the company.
I am still in school for my Bachelors in Business Management. I completed my Associates already and take one to two classes a semester. It can't end soon enough for me. I am taking a Saturday morning Accounting class this semester. It isnt too bad, I have been able to keep up pretty easily.
I am going on a cruise in 2 months with some close friends. My good friend Shawn and his girlfriend Maddie along with my ex and best friend Chad and his partner Stefan. It should be loads of fun. This will be my third cruise to the Caribbean and it stops in Key West, Cozumel and Belize. I have been to Key West and Cozumel before but Belize will be new. I think we are planning to do some snorkeling in Belize but other than that I am just planning on soaking up the sun and relaxing.
I quit playing World of Warcraft after three dedicated years to the game. It has always been extremely fun and I made a lot of friends through the game but I need to start getting out more. I wont even go into how many hours a week I played and if you were to guess you would never be close. Lets just say I have gained a day back into my week. With that time I have been trying to get out more and meet people. Although I am terrible at introducing myself to people as I am completely shy until I get to know someone. I think I am ready to get back into the dating game but I am going to be really cautious and take things slow. I'm not wanting to settle down again right away but I want to get back out there.
Easter is coming up this weekend so I will be spending the holiday with Chad's family. I am really happy that me and Chad have been able to remain so close. He is a great person and is always there when I need someone. His family is wonderful and always makes me feel included. We are going to be going to an early service on Sunday and head back to Chad's parents house for food and Easter Egg hunts with the kids.
(That is a quick little up to date session, now on to today)
Nothing much happened today. Pretty normal day at work with a few meetings tossed in. I got home and made some spaghetti for dinner. I hadn't had spaghetti in awhile so it was pretty pleasing. Now I am watching some Futurama, Langoliers and CSI. I am really bad with the channel switching. Whenever a commercial comes on I switch to a different show. I have a test this weekend in my Accounting class so I think I am going to study a little tonight for that and maybe play some Call of Duty 4 to wind down.
Thats all for today, stay turned for more updates...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment