Sunday was a blast. Chad's cousins came from Chicago with there 4 kids and we all went to the Zoo. There were more kids than adults and we lost a kid on more than one occasion but had a good time. The zoo animals were all out, except for the water animals like the seal. There is a little kid amusement park in there so we spent a good amount of time in there to let the kids play and walked the whole zoo. After the zoo we went back to Chad's parents house for a BBQ. Both me and Chad plopped down for a nap right when we got there. We had some great BBQ chicken, coleslaw, pineapple, watermelon and plenty of other goodies.
I had a little trouble with my tattoo because I couldn't reach the whole thing to clean it in the morning since it is on my back so there was skill bag balm on it. When I would sweat the tattoo would stick to my shirt and needless to say it was uncomfortable. Chad helped me clean the whole tattoo later that night so today everything is good. It seems to be healing fast and I can put pressure on it without pain.
I have pictures uploaded to the Gallery that is linked on the right of the page here so whenever I take pictures they will be uploaded there. I may post some in here but it is easier to just look at the albums. I am having some problems with my uploads inverting my colors so I am going to work on that tonight and finish getting them uploaded. Keep checking in for updates.
20 days til cruise!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment