I went out and looked at five places today with my Realtor. Chad came along to help point out the things I wouldn't see. I am getting excited so I wanted another neutral party that knows what I like in the mix. The first place we looked at was great. It was a 3 bedroom 2 bath town home. It is three levels, the first is the entry way, mud room and laundry room with some storage and the entrance to the garage. Main floor has the kitchen, living and dining area, bedroom and 3/4 bath. The living has a nice fireplace in the corner and the bedroom would make a great office. All the paint is new and everything else in the place might as well be, it was very clean. The top floor had a huge master bedroom and 3rd bedroom along with a nice size full bath. It had a lot of character and grabbed me and Chad right away. I asked my Realtor to keep and eye on it and talk with the selling Realtor to let us know if any offers come in.
The other four we look at were absolute nightmares. They were just dirty and not kept up, I have nothing else to say about them.
Aside from the home stuff I have been getting ready for the cruise next weekend. I am all done shopping just have to get packed and organized. I will keep everyone posted and look for the pictures when I get back.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment