It has been a little bit since my last update but work, life and school have been dominating my time. I just finished my project for my Stats class and I present that tonight and then have my final in one week. Then...Oh Boy!!! One week off and back into an Accounting class. Those who know me know I hate school so we will just leave it at that.
Aside from that things have been great but busy. Alex and I have got our vendors for the wedding all lined up so that is a load off for now. Time to just sit back and make payments until about 6 months before when we have to start hammering out the little things. Check out the wedding website for updates.
My conversion has been going well, I have my Hatafat Dam Brit on Friday. Basically the Mohel is going to poke me and make me bleed a little bit. I was nervous and scared but I have grown more comfortable with the thought and know that this is a huge step in my conversion process. The class starts up in November and goes through until March and after that I am pretty much done!
This weekend I am going to Herzl Alumni camp with Missy, Tom and Alex. Alex grew up going to this camp so I am really excited to share the time with him and have him show me places he went to and things he did growing up. Plus we just get to be big kids at camp again. The only camp I ever did was sixth grade camp so this will be a fun new experience for me.
For some more wonderful news Jason, Kerry and the kids are coming to visit over Labor Day weekend! Alex and I are so excited to have them meet his family and just spend some time hanging out. We will be taking the kids to Como Zoo and doing the State Fair for sure. We also have Aunt Cathy's Amazing Race that Saturday. They will get a feel for the chaos that is my life. But it will be a blast!!!
Well those are some updates for know so people dont think I feel off the face of the earth. :)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment