Monday, April 7, 2008

Updates

I got my new glasses this past Friday. I think they look pretty good. I will have someone take some pictures for me to post. I don't take my own picture because they never turn out. They are pretty nice though and come with magnetic sunglasses. Make it wonderful for the sunny days because I can't wear sunglasses over mine and can't drive without my goggles.

I got bored on Saturday so I bought and iPod. Thats the problem with me getting bored....I buy expensive gadgets. It will be nice to use when working out and I wanted to replace my old mp3 player before going on the cruise. Speaking of the cruise we are down to 49 days before we leave. Two more people have signed on to come which brings the grand total to 7. Not a bad number but would round out better to 8 so we can fill a dining room table. Everyone is getting really excited to leave. This month is going to go by quick because it is so busy. I have my final test for my accounting class this weekend. Then my final report is due the next weekend and my final exam the weekend after that. Toss my birthday in the middle of that and all the project work I am doing at work and I have a quick month. I only have a few things to buy before the cruise. Some Crocs for walking during the stops and a few pair of shorts and shirts. This will be by 3rd cruise so the routine isn't even a stress factor for me. I know the drill.

Other than that things are too busy for fun things to happen. My fish tank is doing well. I will be ready to toss in some more fish in two weeks. The cycle still has to complete. It is supposed to be rainy for the next two weeks here so I should have plenty of study time for my finals.

Love to all!

No comments: