My cousin Tonia just had a baby girl named Abbie. I called and talked to her in the hospital over my lunch today and heard Abbie in the background. She was just jabbering and sounding soooo cute. Melts my heart.
I havent posted lately because it is coming up on the last two weeks of my accounting class so I have an oral presentation and a written financial analysis to prepare by this weekend and my final to study for next weekend. So busy I could scream. On top of that it is my birthday and Friday and with the things looking the way they are I will not be able to do anything on my birthday or for the week after either. I am big about celebrating dates too so it makes me a lot more mad than most people realize that I wont be able to do anything. Hopefully I can get everything done before Friday so I can at least do a movie with friends or dinner.
Over the weekend I got some more fish for my tank. A rainbow shark, 6 tiger barbs and some ghost shrimp. That will probably be it for now, I will see how they do together and judge from there if I am going to get any more. I am writing this from work so when I get home and get some time I will post some pictures. I have tons of them already but no time to post anything. Class is done soon and the cruise one month after that so I am getting really excited.
Time to get my lunch in my stomach before I have to hit the work again.
Much Love!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment