Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ahhhh so long between updates. After this week I will be done with classes so the updates can come more frequent.

I got my accounting project and presentation done for class. I did have to finish it on my birthday though so I didnt get to go out that night. But I asked the professor after class and she said my group got an "A" on the presentation! That is a nice load off, now I just have to wait and see how the paper gets graded. I have my final this coming Saturday so I am studying all week for that.

After class on Saturday Chad took me out to a movie. We saw The Forbidden Kingdom. It was a decent movie, kind of what you expect out of that kind of movie. After that we had time to kill so we went shopping for a bunch of stuff we didn't need. I picked up a new swim suit for the cruise, new filter for my fish tank with a bio-wheel. I guess that is supposed to be the best thing to have on a filter. I am still new to the fish scene so I am learning as I go. Chad bought some more fish for his tank. It seems like every weekend he is buying more fish. He is gonna run out of room soon. After the shopping we had some dinner and we both went home for a nap before we went out to party the night off. We went to a bar called Camp in downtown Saint Paul. A few friends met us there for drinks and good times. I think we ended up leaving at around 1:30am. Good thing I had Chad to drive. I appreciate him more than he knows.

Sunday was a cleaning day so I cycled my fishes water and put in the new filter. I wont even go into details but I was about to scream from all the problems I ran into while cleaning the tank. Now that I have done it once the next time will be better.

Other than that there isn't much new. Got all the online check in done for the cruise so we will be able to just walk right on the ship and not stand in lines. I am starting to look at excursions and see if there are any I want to do. It is getting close and I am getting a little too excited. All I have been doing at work today is reading what is going to be happening on the cruise and stops when we are there. I am creating my checklist for packing and pre vacation things to do. I already have a list of things I need to buy and will be clearing that stuff out in a couple weekends with Shawn and his girlfriend Maddie. We are going to do a shopping day. I will be studying this week for the final so wish me luck!

-Chad

No comments: