Monday, April 28, 2008

Done with class....for now

So after all the pain and suffering of final projects and studying I am now done. I took my final on Saturday morning, took me about 3 hours to complete but even after that amount of time there was only three or four people that finished before me. There was 16 pages of written and problem solving questions and I think the instructor was just being funny because there were 10 multiple choice. Why even bother with 10 multiple choice when we just wasted so much time writing a mini novel? Oh well it is done and I am happy. I got an A on my presentation and project paper and have an A- in the class before the final. That alone makes me feel good.

After class on Saturday I went over to my friends place for a LAN party. My friends wanted to do something for my birthday since I didn't do anything because of my project. So seven of us got together with our computers and had it out. It was a great time, we played for about 12 hours. We played Call of Duty 4, Unreal Tournament 3, Counter Strike: Source and World in Conflict. Maddie (one of my friends girlfriends that is also coming on the cruise) made me a awesome Angel food cake with sherbet layered in the middle and they gave me a gift card to Gander Mountain. I want some Crocs for the cruise so it is a prefect gift. It was a good time with good friends, I have some pictures but again I find myself updating this at work and I dont have the pictures with me. I will need to do a post of just pictures when I get a chance.

Sunday was great. The sun came out and I woke up early to do some spring cleaning, and I needed it. I had sluffed on the cleaning since the last weeks of class so I had a major duty to get my place clean. Ended up going through closets and drawers and throwing a lot of stuff out. I am a pack rat so it was tough to get rid of some things but it needed to be done. After that it was dusting, laundry, floors, counters, etc. Felt great when I had it all done, I could relax in a clean place. Afterwards I settled down for some Fable (computer game). Since I have stopped playing World of Warcraft I have time to dip into some old school games. Chad called me around 2:00 and wanted to do dinner and a movie later that night. We went out to Applebees and saw the movie "21." It was a pretty good movie, much better than I thought it would be. It is about a college student that learns how to count cards and goes to Vegas. I wont ruin anything so you can watch it.

I am getting back into my work out schedule. I promised myself and Chad's mom that after I finished class I would start working out again on a basis. Chad's mom is a wonderful person and she hates it that I dont get any exercise and really hates it that Chad doesnt. I seem to get blamed for him not exercising somehow =P So starting tonight I am headed to the gym after work for at least an hour and I am going to go every weeknight that I dont have plans after work. I told Chad I was going so he is going to tag along as well. Then I can get props with his mom for getting him to go to the gym again =)

Thats all for now. I will get around to posting some pictures soon. I am looking into a host site for pictures so I can put up all of the ones from the cruise. Hopefully I will have the panned out before we go. 28 days left.

No comments: