On Wednesday April 30th my sister in law, Kerry, gave birth to a little boy. The name is still pending from what I am told. He is 7 lbs 15 ounces and 19" long. Kerry went into the hospital at 6:35 am and the baby was born around 5:00pm. I got to talk to Jason and Kerry a couple hours before the baby was born and again right after. They are all doing well and Jason is excited to have a son. As soon as I get some pictures I will post them. Other than that nothing exciting going on.
I am going shopping with some friends on Saturday to get the last of my things for the cruise and Sunday I will be hanging out with Chad's family. We are doing brunch, heading to the zoo for the day and then dinner at the parents place. Should be a fun day as long as the rain stops.
23 days til vacation =)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment