I must start by apologizing to Kerry. I promised I would keep this up to date and I have failed. Things have been so busy with the new home purchase and life in general.
I barely know where to start, so many things. So I bought my place and absolutely love it. It is a work in progress to get all the furnishings and decorations that I need but I am having a fun time doing it. Several people have bought me wonderful housewarming presents. My friend (more like a mother) Jeanne bought me new kitchen and dining room decorations, towels, mats, etc. and is constantly giving me things to use. She has also donated several plants to help add some color to the place. Chad's parents Nancy and Dennis bought me a grill that I use several times a week. I love grilling out now that I can. I was never able to in my apartment. Zhiming, one of my friends from work, is from China and when he went back to visit his family he bought me a awesome wall scroll that I have hanging next to my TV. I will take some new pictures so people can see. Diane, a good friend that I met in school, took me out and bought me a great candle and aroma set for my living room. Chad, as always, continues to contribute with anything he can. The list goes on and on but things are going great.
I went out and bought a new TV. To put things in perspective for people, my computer monitor was bigger than my TV =). I had a 27" TV in my living room and it was just out of place. I went and got a 46" Samsung LCD and a new stand. It looks great and fits the room well. I moved the other TV into my office so I can still keep up on my CSI and Family Guy episodes while I waste away on my computers =P
Every Saturday morning me, Chad and Jeanne head to the farmers market in Saint Paul to get our vegetables for the week. The prices are outstanding and you cant beat the size or freshness of them. After that we always do breakfast somewhere. Jeanne has also been having us over for dinner and making tons of leftovers. She made so chili that was to die for. I just finished it last night.
I got a new phone that Chad is going to come over and help me configure. I dont buy phones that are just phones. My phones need to be able to drive me to work and do some of my work for me =P. Other than that live continues on in normal fashion. Work is good, I have great hours and love my work.
Until next time...
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment