My grandpa passed away on October 10th so I went back to Michigan for the funeral and to spend some time with family. Just got back on the 19th. Flights are absolutely crazy expensive so I just drove it again, 12 hour drive.
While I was there I did get to see a lot of my family which was great because I dont make it back to Michigan often and when I do I dont have time to see everyone. The second night I was there my cousin Tricia was having a hayride. She didnt know I was back in Michigan so I stopped by and suprised everyone. Got to see Tonya, Tricia and my cousin Danny. Lots more friends there so it was a great night. Here are some pictures "Click Me".
Also got to see my new nephew Reece. I have some pictures of him in my gallery to check out. And I got to spend some good time with my neece Rylee. She is getting so big
Went to the farmers market today and got my veggies for the week. Going to do some choirs now
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment