Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boring Saturday

It is a gloomy day out today and I am just not motivated. It is the time of year that Minnesota starts getting overcast and cold. I have tons of pictures on my camera I need to upload and still need to get captions on my picture site. So that may become my Saturday project. I also just create a Facebook page because I was getting drilled by my friends so see the link on the side of this page for that.

Nothing too much new going on. My younger brother Chris is going to be moving to Minnesota at the start of the new year to get some solid work and finish school. Since I just bought a house with extra room he will be staying with me to cut his expenses down. It will be nice to have him here and the company will be good.

The farmers market is done for the season. The last day was last weekend so I will need to get my veggies from the store now. So sad, cant wait for next season to start. But Jeanne, Chad and I will still get together on the weekends and do something to get us all out of the house. I liked getting up early on Saturdays because it makes the time of work seem so much longer. Jeanne was busy today though so we will catch up next week.

I just bought Dead Space and Fallout 3 for my computer. Dead Space is a survival horror game that takes Resident Evil and makes it better in every way. It makes me kinda jumpy so I have only been able to play it in short bursts. I want to finish Dead Space before I start Fallout 3 because I know I will want to spend a lot of time playing it and don't want to get side tracked.

I am going to see Wicked the musical tomorrow night with Chad and his family. I am pretty excited for that because I have heard great things. I will make sure I post something on it. Time for me to get moving on my daily checklist. Stay tuned!

No comments: