Ok so I have been really bad this time. But to my defense the last two months were crazy busy. Lets start back in November...
Thanksgiving was good. Spent it over at Chads parents like usual. Helped the kids decorate the tree which was exhausting since I became the designated "pick me up so I can hang decorations high" person. But it was a good time.
Christmas again was wonderful. I had to work Christmas eve but it was completely dead so I left early since that is the day that Chads family celebrates. When I got there the kids were already wanting to open so we got them started. And let me back up...With Chads family it ends up taking all day and night to finish opening presents. So after we had some snacks for lunch we got the kids started, we were not even half done with them and it was nap time for them. Got them laid down and the adults played some Michigan Rummy (which I kicked but at) and then we ordered dinner. Tradition at their place is to do Chinese for Christmas which I am all for. After that it was nearly 6 and we got started on the adult presents and the rest of the kids. I think we finished up around 11:00 and I didnt get home til much later lol. It is just an all day thing. The next day we went to Chad's sister Paula's house and had lunch and relaxed.
I just ended up staying home for New Years. My good friend Diane came over with her son Marcus and we took it easy and had some drinks. We both needed someone to kiss when the ball dropped =)
My brother Chris just moved here on Jan 3rd. Since I just bought a place and have extra room he is going to stay with me while he finishes school. It will let him save money to pay for it all. Things are going well so far.
And that is about it. There is a lot of little things tossed in there and hopefully this year I can be better about updating. It is a nasty storm out right now so I am home eating chili, watching Return of the Jedi and updating my long lost blog =)
Love all around!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment