Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trying to be better

Alright now, second post this week I am on a roll!

Had my first night of class last night. Went well and should be pretty straight forward. It is an Information Studies class which is basically just about researching and developing reports. It has been so cold here this past week that my car almost didn't start when I left the college. But luckily I made it home safely.

Work has been really busy lately with everyone coming home from vacations and realizing that everything they want to use is broken so I have been getting swarmed lately. But thats ok in todays market. Load me up with work as long as I have a job.

My dad got me a giftcard to American Eagle for Christmas and what I coincidence...my brother works there. See where I am going with this... So we went there tonight to get his new work schedule and to get me some cheap ass clothes lol. Got 6 shirts for $60 which is really good for there. Still got some more to spend but I am going to wait until next week when they put out their summer line so I can stock up on some T Shirts.

I have a date this Friday evening that I feel will go very well so stay tuned for updates on that. Saturday I am taking my brother to his very first official LAN party at the Battleshack. See the link on the right side of the page for info. Should be good fun as always and it is games that he likes. I think Sunday is just going to be a lounge and possible homework day and I have Monday off for Martin Luther King day which I again will probably just lounge around and do homework.

Thats all for now folks!

No comments: