This past weekend has been great. I am feeling happier than I can remember in a long time. I had been talking to someone for the past week and he seemed like a great guy. We connected on so many subjects. We went out to dinner on Friday and spent some quality time talking and cuddling by a fire at his place. I am happy to say that we are now official and everything seems right and meant to be. His name is Alex and you can see a link to his blog on the right column of the page.
I went out to a movie with his aunt, sister and brother in law on Sunday. Me, Alex and his sister saw Bride Wars. It was a really cute comedic movie. I recommend it even thought the critics were harsh. His aunt and brother is law went to Slumdog Millionaire, they both said it was a great movie. After the movie his aunt treated us to dinner from Cecil's Deli. Excellent coleslaw and Kosher Corned Beef. They are Jewish hence the kosher. We played some scattergories after dinner and then spent the rest of the night relaxing. I really enjoyed spending the time with them, they are a fun group a people. I am invited to dinner at Alex's mom's house on Friday to meet her which will be wonderful. He is really close to his family and I love that. We are already talking about a cruise next year so I am going to be saving pennies for that. Shouldn't be so hard as I have my brother living with me now and the money he gives me for staying will just go straight to that fund.
I brought my brother to a LAN party on Saturday. Wasn't as much fun as in the past and I don't think I will be attending another. I feel I am just growing out of gaming as a whole. I have much better things to fill my life with. Chris had a great time though which was nice. He doesn't have any friends out here yet so it probably did him good to get out and mingle.
As you can see things are all good over here. I have today off so I am going to clean a bit and read ahead in my marketing class. Love to all!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment