Here are a few highlights from the weekend...
Friday we did dinner at Rena's. She made the BEST French Onion soup I have ever had. And here is the bonus...it didn't give me gas!! Win! It was a pretty normal night of good food and good company.
Saturday Alex and I came over to my place because his Aunt Barb and Uncle Jeff were coming over for brunch and to look at my place to see about putting it on the market. His aunt is a Realtor and uncle does mortgages, they are the super team! We served tuna salad, bagels, fresh fruit and hash browns. It was a pretty nice spread and everyone enjoyed. After that we got down to brass tax and had a look around my place. The good news is that everything looked great in their eyes and we will look into putting my place on the market soon.
That evening Alex took me out for my birthday dinner. Alex, knowing me so well, made a last minute change for us to go to Fogo de Chao again, YUM!!! We both loved it, I even loved it a little too much and overate. I almost got sick but managed the night by just taking it easy. After that we watched a movie and called it a night.
Sunday we had to get Alex's place ready for First Seder dinner. It was quite a task that included Aunt Peggy, Alex, Missy, Tom and myself. We moved the furniture out of the living area and cleaned up a bit. Then moved in three long tables and got them all set. LOTS of dishes, silverware and cups! I will be sure to take pictures tomorrow night so people can see.
That's all for now. I will post something more interesting next time!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment