First off Alex and I will be heading to Michigan in 4 days to spend some time with my family. We are taking a long weekend with Friday and Monday off to spend there, which means we have short work weeks! This will likely be a last trip to Michigan for a little while just due to the cost and time. We have several trips planned coming up in the next year such as a cruise next February, Door County over the 4th and possibly Vegas or Colorado for a short trip. On top of that we are planning for the wedding and trying to figure out living conditions. But we will have a great time! Alex and I are both excited to spend some time in Michigan. Alex has a very special surprise since he gets an Easter Egg Hunt when we go! Obviously Alex does not celebrate Easter and has not had an egg hunt before. We took the dogs for a walk on Sunday and happened to see some families having one and I also just happened to be on the phone with my dad while he was hiding some for Reece and Rylee. Alex got a cute sad face on and said he wanted to look for eggs too...so I asked my Dad if he would hide some for Alex when we come. DING! Alex gets to hunt for some eggs. lol
We also put the finishing touches on our little surprises for our wedding attendants this weekend. They are very cute and thoughtful. As soon as we ask everyone we will post who they are, but it might be a little bit since there are quite a few. For a little bit of fun we went to Comedysportz on Saturday night with one of Alex's friends, Elliot. Comedysportz is basically two hours of improv comedy between two teams and the audience gets involved to give suggestions and vote. It was a total blast! I had been there once before but it was over 6 years ago.
Lunch is about over and I have to get back to work. Check back later!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment