It seems that there is always too much time between my posts so I never can remember everything I want to say in them. Things have been pretty busy but good overall.
Wedding plans continue but we are still waiting for the final word on the location. We should be hearing something towards the middle of June. Once we know that then everything else will fall into place. We already have ideas and agreements on a large chunk of details so when we get the location we will be able to set everything in stone. We are both very excited to get started!
Over the past weekend I built up my old computer for Alex. His has been acting up for a while and was pretty slow. My old one was perfectly fine and much better than Alex's and I hadn't even turned it on for over 6 months. In kind of a swap mode Alex had his old suit that didn't fit him anymore and I did not have a suit so, score! The suit fits almost perfectly! :)
Aunt Peggy's surgery went well and she is making a great recovery. Her friend Lorrie came up from Denver for a week to help her out and visit. Since Aunt Peggy is going so well we have just been hanging out. She is a lot of fun to be around. We played games evening yesterday and had tons of laughs. I cant wait to do some more of it later this week.
The biggest issue me and Alex are facing right now is living conditions. I need to sell my place because he cannot move in with me and financially it is proving to be challenging. I need to come up with a large sum of money since I owe more on the mortgage than it will sell for plus closing costs and all that other fun stuff. We have exhausted most options but are staying hopeful. It bothers me that we cannot be together completely yet and I know it bothers Alex as well, although I am more vocal about it. I have been spending a lot of time at his place though which has been wonderful for the both of us. It is weird, even though I spent the last week with Alex at his place I find myself missing him right now knowing that I am going back to my place and wont see him tonight. Call it sappy if you want to but it always feels like a piece of me is missing without him. I know I will see him soon and he isn't far from me but I do not like going home to different locations. Alex is everything to me and I am so happy that we have found each other. Hopefully we can live together soon. I love you Alex.
Time to get back to work. I will try to be better about posting as I know I have missed a lot.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment