Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Nexus is my Lexus

So I have a new phone that is getting delivered today. I encourage everyone to take a look at the Nexus One. It is a pretty bad ass piece of hardware that I am sure I will love. Alex got a new phone too since we have been talking about getting a family plan to save some money and he was liking all the things that my current phone can do and the stuff that I was telling him the Nexus could do.

Now that he has smartphone is loves it! It is really cute watching him play with it. How I just have to wait a few more hours to get my hands on mine. I have been really edgy waiting for it and have been whining a great deal. We also have our cruise coming up next week so time has been seeming to crawl. Well I made the comment that time would go quicker once I had my new phone. Now realistically I was just saying that because once I get it I will be having fun playing with it and time will move a little faster. But Alex asked why, and me being in one of my moods typed out a great answer...

Because the Nexus One has the ability to control and distort time. See when I dont have it in my possession time is distorted in such a manner that the outside world continues at its normal speed but the bubble of my existence is slowed to 1/3 the normal speed of time. This is due to the strong gravitational force that is exerted opposite of my own bodies when the Nexus One is outside of the demanded 10 foot radius of my body. The reverse of this also occurs when I have the Nexus One within said 10 foot radius. It actually accelerates the time space continuum by synchronizing our gravitational forces to speed up time within the 10 foot radius to normal time plus 1/3 of normal time. We see the same activity in the formation and collapse of black holes. In closing, as long as you stay within the 10 foot radius that we will now deem the "cuddle zone" the same rules of time/space are applied to you. I cant believe I need to explain this to you

So in short I cant wait to start playing with the phone. I will do a phone in review once I play with it for a little bit.

P.S. I wrote this quick so I did not look for grammar and spelling problems.

No comments: