Time sure is moving fast. Nothing too special happened this past week. I had Windows Vista training the first three days of the week. On the third day we wrapped up early so I headed over to Alex's work and got a tour. It is a very nice place and it was great to see where he worked. After that we headed back to his place for dinner and spent the evening together. It was a very nice way to break up the week.
On Friday I headed over to dinner at Alex's moms again, this time Chris came along. We had some wonderful spaghetti with homemade sauce. Probably the best I have ever had. I cant remember ever having home made spaghetti sauce. Everyone seemed to love Chris. I love spending the time with Alex and his family and it makes me feel good that Chris has a place to fit in over here in Minnesota too. After that I headed over to Alex's for the night.
We ran some errands on Saturday with his Aunt Peggy that took most of the afternoon and then he came over here for the night. Alex made an artichoke dip for a snack while we waited for dinner to cook. It was really good! I grilled some chicken in sesame ginger marinade and baked potatoes. Then we just relaxed and watched some TV, had a lounge out night.
Now it is Sunday, I took Alex and Chris out for brunch this morning and when we came back me and Alex laid down for a nap. Both of us were pretty tired still. After Alex headed home I took Chris to get some groceries for the week. He needed some lunch stuff because his paychecks haven't come yet. Alex's Aunt Peggy gave me an extra copy of Turbotax so I am going to try and fly through the taxes tonight.
Check in next week! Valentines Day is coming up and I am sure I will have a great time to share!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment