This past weekend was again a good one. Not too much to report on as it was more of a lazy time, but I enjoyed not having to do anything.
Alex had his wisdom teeth out on Thursday which went very well. His mom and Aunt Peggy took care of him that day. As fate would have it I had Friday off so I went over to spend the weekend with him in the morning. I had actually requested Friday off over a month ago to just have a long weekend at the end of January to do nothing so it worked out great! I brought him a bear, we named Leo, and a red rose (his favorite). We just stayed at his place, talked, watched movies and relaxed. It really was wonderful to have all that time with him.
Two weekends ago me and Alex had talked about getting a hotel room for Valentines Day to have a romantic evening after dinner. I made a reservation for a King Spa Room over the week. It will be a nice ending to the evening. We are heading to Fogo de Chao for a double date with Alex's sister Missy and her husband Tom. Dinner is at 4:30pm so we should have plenty of time for a romantic evening. So looking forward to it!
Heading to bed now, check back later for updates!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment