Something very exciting happened on Monday. Alex, his Aunt Cathy and I all got tickets to see Phantom of the Opera in June! I am super excited about that. I have wanted to see it for a long time. The funny thing is that I told Alex about it over the weekend and then on Monday his Aunt was ordering tickets. I cant wait!
Only a couple days before the Valentines weekend I have been looking forward to for awhile now. Me and Alex are going out with a couple of his friends on Friday evening and then a wonderful evening on Saturday. It will unfortunately be the last time we spend together for a couple weeks. We don't see each other during the week, although we talk every day, and he is going on a week cruise the weekend after Valentines. I will get to see him for an hour or two before I take him and his Aunt to the airport on Friday and then pick them the following Saturday. Luckily I have a final project due for one of my classes the week after he gets back so while he is gone I will work on that.
Chris is doing well and liking his job. He just got the last of his boxes from Michigan so he is pretty well settled. There is a chance Laura will come and visit sometime soon so he is looking forward to that.
Check back after the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment