Just this past week I knocked another class off the list so that feels good. It is also nice to have my Tuesday nights back for now. On Wednesday I went to see Alex at his Temple he teaches at and got to meet more of his friends and coworkers. I also got to meet his Rabbi which was nice and we have a meeting with him at the end of the month to discuss conversion and classes. I am pretty excited for it as I have been doing a lot of research and self reflection and everything seems to fit so well. Alex and his family have been great to talk to about the life change and commitment and I love Alex so much as he never once put any pressure on me and it was actually me that brought up the interest. That is another reason I am secure in my decision.
Me and Alex also have plans to head to Michigan to spend a long weekend with my family in April that we are both looking forward to. Just today we finished planning a long weekend to Duluth for the two of us at the end of March so we can have some together time to celebrate our engagement. Tomorrow we are having an engagement party at his place that seems to be getting larger and larger each day lol. But it is going to be wonderful, we are both very excited! We also got front row season tickets for a group of Musicals and also have tickets to see Phantom of the Opera! I cant wait for that, I have wanted to see it for a long time.
I know I am missing some details but rest assured I am happier than I can remember being and all of my friends and family that see and talk to me have commented on it.
Stay tuned for updates after the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment