I'm engaged! Last night Alex proposed to me after I picked him up from his cruise but lets start from the beginning.
First off I missed Alex so much while he was away and was so happy to have him come back. We have shared and connected on so many levels in the short time we have known each other that it felt like I was missing a piece of myself for a week. But I am glad he had a great time and has lots of stories to share. I picked him and Aunt Peggy up from the airport just after 9:00pm yesterday and we all headed to their place. Alex got all unpacked and sorted and we settled down for bed. While I was brushing my teeth he lit a candle in the bedroom and got into bed. When I came in he told me how much he missed me and how much he realized he never wants to be without me again and with that the rings came out and I was in tears lol. We both know that this is meant to be and it feels wonderful! We have set a date of 10/10/10 so we have plenty of time to plan, mark the date on your calendars! :)
The funny thing about this is that while he was in the shower, before we headed to bed and I got proposed to, I took one of his rings and traced it on one of his business cards so I could go get rings as I was going to propose to him next month. He beat me to it! But it goes to show again how much we are on the same path and thought in life and how much we want to be with each other. I never thought I would meet someone like Alex and get to spend my life with him. Both him and his family are wonderful and they make my life complete.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment