Ok I am not really known for these and I am taking the coined term "Random Ramble" from Alex but I just have to get this out there.
Why the hell do guys spit in urinals and toilets before using them? For some reason this bothers the shit out of me. I don't want to hear someone spitting in the stall next to me and it is even more uncomfortable when I am standing at a urinal and the guy next to me hawks a big on before pissing.
I don't think I have ever spit in a toilet before using it. Are guys checking the waters to make sure something isn't going to jump out and bite them when they take out their manhood? Seriously it is not called for. I am interested if this is a common occurrence throughout the world or if there is just something about Medtronic males that programs them to want to spit. Is everyone angry with their jobs and choosing to spit on inanimate objects instead of their bosses? I must say that I have only noticed this at work but it is not just one or two or even three people, you bet your ass I look and see who the slob is next to me that is spitting everywhere.
Well that is my rant for now, time to get back to work.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment