First off Alex and I had another great weekend and started on some of the fun wedding planning! We looked at photographers, videographers and caterers. After we saw a few we liked we sent some emails to get some quotes and to setup meetings. Alex had already looked at a photographer/videographer and found what seems to be an excellent price for the service so we did a little price comparison shopping and they still seemed to be the best, hopefully when we meet with them everything is good. But we still have some time to look. As for the catering, we agreed on what we would like to have but I am letting Alex choose the caterers we will meet with since he has worked with several in the Twin Cities and...I have not to put it simply. :) We will still meet with a few and see what can be offered for the best price. I thought I would be more stressed as it came into some of the planning but it has not been bad. I am not saying I have not had any stress because during some of the planning this weekend it kicked in but Alex and I compliment each other very well and we agree on so much that making decisions between us has been easy. When I get a little edgy he centers me, hence the blog title..."When Its Right...Its Right."
We also got our current ideal invite list together this weekend and ordered our save the date magnets. Some do cards, we are doing magnets. It is easy to misplace cards and everyone does them. With magnets you can toss them on the fridge and be constantly reminded and it adds some flair. We should be getting our proof shortly just to make sure we will like it and then get the order put through. We both feel 10/10/10 is going to be popular so we are getting as much of the planning done now as we can. As for the wedding list, we have a number that we are trying to stay under because lets face it...weddings are expensive and food is one of the most expensive items. We don't want to be cheap but we have to be practical with our invites. Alex wrote a great blog entry that sums up not only his feelings but mine as well (see his link on the right of my page here). It will still be an event to remember but I hope people are not hurt if they do not get invited.
I always like to express my feelings and I do to the people I am close with but find that blogging is an easy way to do it as well. I am completely in love with Alex, I say this so much but it feels so good to say. He is there for me when I have needed to cry and talk and is the most comforting person that I have met. We are both cocky and like to make jokes but he is also a very sweet and caring person that I know would do anything for me. We make each other laugh with things that others would just not understand. It is as if we were made to understand each other and to be together. I am thankful every night that I go to sleep next to him and wake up with him (I am thankful on the nights that I don't sleep next to him and wake up with him too, but I don't like those nights lol). Our lives are going to be filled with happiness. Like I said before, "When Its Right...Its Right."
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment